8.12.2005

Randomocity

Creative things you can do with boxes: FedEx Furniture.

What I'm Reading:

Inkheart
The Mists of Avalon (picked up about a month ago, will probably start reading again over Christmas break)
Chasing Vermeer (audio-book)

What I'm Looking Forward to Reading:

Inkspell (sequel to Inkheart, out in October)
Knife of Dreams (out in October)

What I'm Watching:

Deep Space Nine, Season 2 (and yes to Brandon, Gareth, and everyone else who always said you had to see the whole series and then you love it, it's beginning to get a whole lot more interesting...)

2 comments:

Tihleigh said...

They had me at "I'm not Picard".

Starrlett said...

ROFL! True, that was a great line. (Btw, I'm watching DS9 right now--I think Odo transmogrifies into some monstrous beastie when he's supposed to be resting as goo in a pail somewhere. DUM DUM DUMMMM....)