8.18.2005

Frivolous Blogging

Sometimes the network fizzles out at work and they tell you you're on the clock, but to go enjoy a frivolous half an hour goofing off while they try to fix it. In a perfect world, I'd have brought the two new Batman graphic novels I got at the library last night with a raspberry frappaccino. But since I live in a flawed, although positive, universe, I'm sitting in the UNT computer lab printing reference photos for a mural, reading the newest episode of Digger, and blogging. And no frappaccino. (In a perfect world, frappaccinos would cost a nickel, involve no calorie consumption, and caffeine would be as healthy as vitamin C.)

I turned in my two audiobooks last night--I wasn't particularly impressed with either, although they helped make my commute to Denton bearable. I now have Interview with the Vampire and The Lost Mother, the only two audiobooks I could find in a two-minute period that looked interesting (I didn't have a lot of time to spend at the library last night, since I had mural sketches to complete). And don't ask me why I borrowed two more graphic novels when I'll be spending the weekend painting at least one mural. At least I can renew books online!

No comments: