The November/December time crunch is on, but I had to update you all:
- I have been accepted into UNT's PhD program in Higher Education!! Horray! (And eeek!)
- Appropriate gifts to commemorate the occasion include these sassy t-shirts.
- No, this has no bearing on when/if we're having kids, and furthermore, that's none of your business. Um, not that I'm sensitive about the subject...
- Thanksgiving with 18 of our family members was great fun.
- My hair has been re-dyed and is now slightly less fire-engine red. Very, very slightly.
- Alex and I are flying to Las Vegas for a real--gasp--vacation on Christmas Day, for 4 days/3 nights.
- I'm flying on four different trips during December, evenly divided between work and pleasure. Yikes.