I had a pleasant birthday morning with Alex, who gifted me with the best possible combination of things--I think he knows his wife well: a Batman hitch cover, two Fairy books, and an awesome graphics tablet. Then we drove for hoooours to get to Abilene for the HSU BYA meeting. The meeting went well, I'm on a great committee with my buddy Kathryn, I somehow offered to head up the BYA email newsletter, and we got to veg out with our pal Jared (there's nothing like the Food Network and SG-1 for a relaxing evening).
And now, it's Monday. Doesn't that just say it all?
- IMDB adds headshot thumnails
- Stein Parade information (remember this? and this? and this?)
- get your own Stein Shirt!
- Wow. Just: wow. [What if Hello Kitty & Darth Vader Mated?]
- I wish my sewing machine ran off a Gameboy