8.09.2005

Once More, With Feeling

And here I was, promising not to overload you with multiple lengthy posts.

Ha, you foolish peasant, I lie!

Check it out: for those upcoming winter nights when your feets are frozed, the perfect answer: Killer Rabbit Slippers from Spamalot, the musical version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Not only do they keep your tootsies toasty, they also fend off things that go bump in the night, feral dogs, and unwanted relations springing in for unexpected visits.

And as if the slippers weren't reason enough to stage a musical, the cast features the talents of David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry, Hank Azaria, and Alan Tudyk. Forget DragonCon, now I just want to fly to New York and check this thing out! (Well, okay, not "forget" DragonCon...)

...And Alan Tudyk provides an excellent segue into my next feature: more snaps for all things Serenity. I'm in the midst of reading a joyously long interview with Joss Whedon that you might want to check out. Not only does he discuss Firefly, Star Wars, and sound in space, he also talks about... okay, so I haven't got that far yet. But it's great, and you know you need the shirt.

No comments: