10.08.2005

Shortstuff

(No, not me. Just that this is a quick update.)

Today I'll be painting my first art stein, but later on I'd like to finish my first web-comic 'sode (short for "episode," people, get used to it--I plan on using this term a lot in the near future), and add some photos to the blog. Stay Tuned.

I just wanted to give a heads up to this Time online interview with Joss Whedon and Neil Gaiman--yes, I know, somebody at Time must have had an "apostrophe." It sounds like total greatness, but I must admit I haven't finished it yet (I took Excedrin for my headache and my concentration is shot). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can certainly use outr pictures of our kitties...
if you need larger formats let me know!

also, here's another pic of Riven...

http://tinypic.com/eapkwk.jpg


hahah!

love you girl. miss yall.