10.13.2005

A Library Geek's Dream

How could I forget to add this tidbit? I responded to a blog post from the Unshelved guys requesting help at the January ALA conference in San Antonio, and guess what? I'm getting an exhibitor pass and a chance to hang out with some seriously talented artist/librarians. I know you're all dripping with envy now--well, all you fellow geeky artist-librarians, anyway.

So now the question is, what sort of attire does one wear to man a booth for a library-oriented webcomic at a library conference? Vote for your pick!

A) professional attire (blazer/skirt)
B) "business casual" (dark jeans/button-down shirt)
C) geekwear (ThinkGeek shirt/jeans)
D) literary nerdwear (LOTR shirt/jeans)
E) other (suggestions welcomed)

Note: I'd just wear an Unshelved shirt, but the Book Club shirt is currently on my Christmas wishlist. Gotta wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a mix!

Wear pants (not jeans), a think geek shirt/LOTR, and a dark button down solid colored shirt over it, opened. :)

Starrlett said...

Will I look fashion-challenged if I wear all black (black pants, black ThinkGeek shirt, black button-down shirt)? Because that's mostly what I have... black. :-) What kind of shoes do I wear with that (um, other than "black")? ;-)