10.15.2005

No, not THOSE Cowboys...

Well, here we are in Abilene at Jared's house, ready for the HSU Homecoming shindig tomorrow. First, Kathryn and I will man the last portion of Cowpoke Posse for the "future alumni," then clean-up and cruise around campus checking out a few events. Once the (HSU) Cowboys game starts at 2pm, I'll probably be firmly esconced in the computer lab with the guys, playing gam--er, testing the computers for the evening Computer Science Alumni Tournament that Alex thought of and organized the past two years. Last year our team of alumni completely wiped out the current students at both Battlefield 1942 and Wolfenstein. Heh, heh.

Oh, and from 5-7 is the Art Alumni reception, always a good time to accompany Kathryn and see how our favorite department is doing.


I've just finished my first Weblomic episode! Once I get home, I'll scan it in and digitally clean it up, then post it on the site. I haven't committed to a CMS yet, so I may just post the single strip on the site for the time being and change it to the spiffy-keen CMS in the next week or so. We'll see what my time permits.

No comments: