9.05.2005

What We're Watching

Alex and I are currently watching the Trigun series (anime), after having finished the second season of Deep Space Nine and the first season of Battlestar Gallactica last month. We're enjoying Trigun quite a bit, although I like Cowboy Bebop better, as far as anime goes.

Since I am now in the thick of school, work, and murals, I've had to give up on reading Inkspell for now; I was about three-quarters done, too. And in October I'll be tempted to begin reading Robert Jordan's latest the instant it comes out. Sigh. It's a fiction addiction. I readily admit it.

I'm finally adding the word protection to comments after Kodiak's example and three annoying spam comments. I hope this helps.

3 comments:

AK said...

Hi nice blog, shame about the spam had that on my blog as well but so far not been too bad

also fan DS9, are you fan of stargate or atlantis quite like them

Starrlett said...

Thanks!

We're just now getting into DS9; been long-time fans, since we were kids, of ST:TNG. We starting watching Stargate last year on DVD--don't have cable--and are anxiously awaiting SG1's Season 8 on DVD in October, and whenever Atlantis Season 1 is released on DVD we'll be checking it out. Yes, we reeeeeally love SG1, it rocks! Oh, and we recently borrowed the new Battlestar Galactica Season 1 from a friend; also excellent!

SKINDOGGZ said...

COOL BLOG YOU SHOULD TRY WATCHING FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST