9.01.2005

Ear to Ear

(Grinning, that is.)

I got the GLA Humanities position! In fact, I got the call back on it today, four days before Ellen told me she'd decide about it. Wow!!! I can't wait to start--now we get benefits, and I get a six-month internship that not's only paid, but will give me the precise kind of experience I want.

And I'm well under way on the new version of the Snoopy mural. It's been a good day!

I know, I know. It makes no sense. Alex had his best day at work every today, and we're both almost giddy with excited happiness. But we had the bad news that we had been fearing for almost five years, and now not only does Alex not have to live with that fear, but God's dropping blessings into our laps left and right--I tell you, we feel pretty blessed right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kodiak said...

That's great!

Congratulations on securing that position! I know everything will work out for the best.