9.13.2005

Forgetful Jones

So, for all those people dying to see where I now work--all none of you--here's the skinny. (Er... the photo-skinny?)


Honestly, last night I couldn't remember if I was 27 or 28 when someone asked. I also had extreme difficulty remembering the word "elevator." Is there something about a professional job that instantly ages you, or what? I, the person who has been handed a child's menu at age 25, carded at Walmart for buying spray paint and at Sam's for looking 15, was actually called "ma'am"--by not a student at the library, but an alumnus. Sigh...

Something about the title "librarian" must instantly replace your actual appearance with a stock image of a grey bun and librarian glasses--oops, I wear those already. Drat.

Lost Marathon Update: Best Character = Hurley, thus awarded for the most hilariously gratuitious usage of the word "dude" and mentioning Jedi Masters. Dude, you rock.

No comments: