11.15.2005

My Mom's Funnier Than Yours

I love my mother, and boy can I tell that I get wackiness from her (as well as Dad; there was no escape, with my genes). She sent me one of those "get to know your friends" forms, and there are too many hilarious answers to repeat here. Just know that my mother is a comic genius. And, um, slightly crazy.

Probably my two favorite of her answers:
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, he's usually hungry.
What is your favorite number?
$1,000,000,000,000.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my mother doesn't eat the stems off of broccoli. Now I can stop feeling guilty about it.

Okay, I just helped a student find a book. What was the call number? BT1138. No joke. (Okay, so there's not a THX, but I think it should count for something.)

No comments: