3.13.2006

Ah, Spring... Break?

Once again, Unshelved portrays the honest and funny truth about blogging.

I have a haircut scheduled tomorrow and shopping scheduled (I'm not kidding) Thursday, but between those spots, there's a lot of things like laundry and vacuuming and rearranging rooms and filing taxes and sorting out seven piles of Goodwill-destined items to be done. I managed to steal a few relaxing moments today to read while becoming a natural--ahem--redhead again. And luckily, I can drop those seven piles off at Goodwill tomorrow morning after the haircut, gaining me the entire guest room floor back--what, we had beige carpet under there? Really?

And once the tiresome tasks are completed, there is an art project to undertake--the caricature-ish-ly large stein for New Braunfels's Stein Parade--and what I am most looking forward to: using my newfound CSS "skilz" to completely redesign the Snazzy Decor website. I can't wait!

But I'll have to, because the white load must be folded.

No comments: