10.20.2006

World (er, make that Nation) Traveler

I'll be off the grid for much of the ten days between 10/20 and 10/30 as I travel here, there, and then to yon. My posts will definitely be irregular, and may also be infrequent. I'd love to blog the conference, but since we're taking just one laptop between the two of us, will be visiting people and attending functions each evening, and I'd also like to see a little bit of DC with Alex... you might not see alot here until we get back.

This week has been a blur of itemized lists, printing tourist info, making and canceling and making reservations, shopping for 3-oz toiletries, and packing for two destinations on one trip.

Today, my itinerary is: work (primarily using my wiki), run some errands, pay any bills due in the next 10 days, and then we'll drive to Alex's sister's house to spend the night (she and my brother-in-law have graciously agreed to drive us to DFW airport at the crack of dawn tomorrow).

...And now, on to transcribing notes about the wonders of federated searching!

No comments: