5.12.2005

Now That's Podcasting



We had a podcast from the line last night--check it out! The guys from SwitchedOn came and blathered about Star Wars with us, despite heinous wind in the mikes. They're talking about coming out again and having another mike for we line-geeks.


Afterward, there was much dueling with Force FX lightsabers. One duel between Brian and Brandon was particularly funny... Check out the video. Here's Norman and Brian with their sabers:


I've just turned in my final assignment for the semester--whew! No more school! ...until Monday, when Maymester begins. Right--why did I sign up for that again? I finished everything here form my laptop in line--I've now logged 218 hours and am still first, woohoo! Still having a blast, hanging out with friends, and making new ones.

Alex and I are super excited about the 26th now--we have tickets to see an advance screening of Serenity--that won't come out until September! I know, you're drooling. We can't wait!!

(shout out to Brian for coming up with the title for this post..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You scored tickets!? I am jealous. I couldn;t get them here in Denver. :(

Anonymous said...

I've already seen Serenity. *grin*

Cheers,
Tihleigh