6.14.2005

My Ears Are Ringing

I'm so happy--Alex just bought me a new phone (with camera, video, and mp3 features!), and a handsfree Bluetooth device for it! Yay!

...Which is really good, since my old phone was apparently possessed. Or grumpy. Possibly both.

It would display the left half of the screen normally, and the right side of the screen backwards, in mirrored text. Ummm.. riiiight. And that was when it displayed at all. Once I started pressing buttons, various keys would make the screen blank out, turn black, or flash on and off repeatedly.

But now I can use my handsfree set to talk while finishing my mural, driving to Denton--all of those things that take up so much time during the week, while my hands are busy!

And I'm really excited about that cameraphone photo-caller-ID capability... I can make some really interesting photos as everyone's "name." This will be fun, MWAHAHAHAHA!

Beware, friends and family, I'm testing out my device tomorrow...

No comments: