6.05.2005

All Dressed Up And...

I had all this great stuff to write on Thursday and Friday, and no time to write. This evening, I have all this time to write, and no words with which to tell it.

Drat.

The most I can say is that I am pleasantly full, tired, and slightly sunburnt. I feel accomplished--this afternoon, I dredged mud, grass clippings, and ferocious weeds out of our culvert. Then Alex took me to pick out a new cell phone--I picked it out but have to wait to pick it up--and treated me to dinner at BJ's Brewery, hence I am stuffed beyond all reason with spinach and artichoke dip, crunchy good pizza, and vanilla ice cream with freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie.

I have lots of things I am excited about with my new job and my new mural, but just no way to put them in real words. I'll update you all later this week.

No comments: