6.19.2007

On the Quick

So, the past week since I've posted has been a big ol' blur of...
  • the Spurs winning (woohoo!)
  • Kat's baby shower
  • ALA preparation
  • work
  • more ALA preparation
  • cleaning house for the party--oh right, which is the weekend after ALA.
In short, I will blog, I will post more Flickr photos, but it will be a little while. I'm hoping to catch up on some of this at ALA--but to be honest, it might all be work blogging and work-related travel photos, instead of catching up on the California trip, several weddings, and uploading the few photos I took at Kat's shower last Saturday.

Sigh.



In the meantime, enjoy these completely-random photos I took at a used-car place down the road from where I live in McKinney. Yes, folks, I am now to the point of stopping the darned truck to take photos of old, rusted vehicles. I am proud that I managed to take these nice shots on our very-consumer-grade, point-and-shoot Kodak Easy Shot that's a couple of years old and something like 4 megapixels.

No comments: