7.15.2005

C'est Finis!

Alex and I finally took the finished photographs of the undersea nursery mural! Here I am next to the whale for scale… (I’m standing in the corner of the room. Can you tell that the whale wraps around the corner? Yippee for forced perspective!)

Over the next few weeks, I will try to edit the photos and Alex will then get them uploaded to Snazzy Décor so you can see the complete room. It was really nice that for once, my husband got to see one of my completed works in person! It’s odd to have painted these big things that most people I know can only see in photographs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah!
i love the pictures of the room, and i can't believe you got TEN BOXES of books from the sale!
that's awesome
is it still going on?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!!!

That looks AMAZING!!! You are very talented. I'm sure your client is pleased. :)