5.19.2005

Life After the Line

Well, the big night has come and gone. Right now, I am madly trying to catch up on work and school, so I won't be posting anything of note today. I'll try to get all the line and night-of photos compiled into an album by this weekend and post the link here. I had one or two people requesting a review of the movie posted on the blog, but I won't post that until I've seen the movie again on Friday (and my brain recovers from all the excitement and finds it easier to absorb the entirety of the movie). In the meantime, see my friend Kodiak's blog for a brief review.

The media has been asking us for days; now what? Aren't your little geek lives over without anything to wait for? To which I reply...
Serenity, Narnia, Batman Begins, Hobbit (I can hope, can't I?)--not to mention all the rest of the great movies we have to look forward to, and Star Wars TV--I'm personally iffy on the live-action idea, but I dearly wish for more Clone Wars animation action.

And did I mention Serenity? May 26th is now less than a week away... and if you think that means I won't go see it again when it's released in September... then you've never watched Firefly and therefore don't understand.

No comments: