We don't really get Spring Break anymore at UNT as employees, due to a long story that most of us can only tell with a lot of grumbling and an exasperated expression, so I'll spare you. I took three of my vacation days, though, because I had so much homework slip by the wayside during the month and a half we've been working our tails off trying to get the house on the market.
Well, that was the plan, anyway. Actual Spring Break went like this:
- spent Wednesday morning with an upset stomach, but managed to finish New Moon
- spent Wednesday/Thursday on still more house-readying tasks (while grumbling)
- spent Friday, Saturday, and a bit of Easter Sunday on homework
- painted toenails two shades of orange (as per my Spring Break tradition)
- took some photos
- got house on the market Saturday morning
- read over script for a comedic video I acted in Monday
Now, I just need about four clones to help me with homework, work-work, keeping the house clean, and planning my 30th birthday party this summer... sigh.