- 2 large cans diced tomatoes (drain one can)
- 2 cans corn (drained)
- 2 cans black beans (drained)
- 1 can green chiles (with juice)
- 1/2 to 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped (can use green onion also/instead)
- chopped peppers to taste (optional)
- 1 lb pre-cooked sausage OR 1-2 lbs. frozen/fresh chicken breasts
- garlic pepper (liberal)
- chili powder (2-3 dashes)
- lime pepper (3 dashes)
- taco seasoning (slightly less than garlic pepper)
- (mix together; total amount should equal about 3-4 tbsp)
Place ingredients in crockpot and cook for 4-8 hours (on high if using chicken).
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and/or plain yogurt.
Eat with tortilla chips or rolls.