4.12.2005

Adventures in Geekland (Prequel)

Well, it's that time again... I know it's not the last week of school, but it might as well be, since I am leaving for a week-long vacation--Star Wars Celebration III in Indianapolis-- in less than a week, and most of my major projects are due the day after I get back or the following Monday. Yikes.

I can't get online much right now since my husband is working from home (and our router is on the fritz)--suffice to say, completeing two online classes and testing code while not actually online is interesting... difficult... impossible!

Maybe I should work some more on finishing my costume... To see how immensely geeky I am, check out my costume's inspiration, two Star Wars fan films:

Pink Five
Pink Five Strikes Back
Return of Pink Five (Trailer)

No comments: